Friday June 21, 2019 4:00 PM -
Check list for dress rehearsals and recitals.
- Hair pulled back in a high bun at the crown of the head.
- Dark tan tights or body tight and nude colored bra/undergarments only please. These can be purchased at the studio or elsewhere as long as its a nude color.
- Makeup is needed due to the bright stage lights, without it they'll look washed out. Red or pink lips, blush, and brown or black eyeliner is recommended.
- Come in costume with hair and makeup done. If your child is in multiple dances, refer to the order of the shows, which will be posted in the studio on June 8th.
- Only water and dry foods back stage please, to keep costumes clean.
- For younger children, a favorite game or toy.
- Dressing Room Assignments
Dressing Room #1 -Ages 3 - 8. Room is on the left before the auditorium.
Dressing Room #2 Ages 9 - Adult. Room is all the way down, past the auditorium, on the left.
- Dress Rehearsal is 4 - 9 pm. Arrive in first costume (refer to the order of the show posted June 8th) Ages 3-5 will be released at approximately 7 pm.